Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Growth Mindset: Memes

I chose to use the challenge with the memes. Even though memes are sort of an internet trend and typically meant to be funny. I feel like that can have a large impact on people. Sometimes having a picture in addition to meaningful words can help that thought stay with a person. When you have something to associate it too- you tend to remember it better.
When going through the list of memes posted I came across the quote "Big change begins with small steps". This one stuck out to me because I feel it relates to my life right now. I am almost a college graduate, I have a long term boyfriend and I am looking for a big girl job. These are all big changes but I went through so many small steps to get here. First dates, final papers, internships- these steps all led me to the changes I am making within the next month or so.

Meme from Laura's Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment